We believe sustainable practices are not only key to working with our community, they make good business sense. This is why we have implemented a range of strategies that minimise environmental impact and allow us to work in harmony with our local stakeholders.
Our work practices acknowledge the importance of:
- Managing and minimising waste,
- Preserving local cultural heritage, and
- Minimising the impact on flora and fauna.
We are therefore committed to ensuring our environmental policies are understood by each and every employee as well as an contract or employed by Titan Energy Services. To ensure sustainable practices are integrated into our corporate culture we have implemented:
- Continuous monitoring of environmental risks;
- Employee training programs;
- Monitoring and maintaining a watching brief on legal developments; and
- Regular assessment of our policies and practices to ensure we maintain best practise.
“At Titan Energy Services we believe sustainable practices
make good business sense”
Jim Sturgess, Managing Director